Facial Rejuvenation Cosmetic Acupuncture
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is a centuries old practice. It is a gentle, effective, and safe way to combat the signs of aging and erase years from your face without the risk or downtime of surgery or toxic injections.
Benefits of Cosmetic Acupuncture:
- Builds collagen on the cellular level to erase lines and wrinkles
- Tones facial muscles
- Improves circulation and stimulates blood flow to reduce inflammation and redness
- Lift sagging eye lids, reduce bags/circles
- Firm jowls and minimize double chin
- Improve hormonal balance, benefits acne
- Slow the aging process from within
- Reduce stress evident in the face
- No risk of scars, infections, rashes, or toxic build-up of chemicals
How many treatments should I plan for?
Wrinkles and stress take years to show on the face. Although Bec works magic with her needles, building collagen naturally will take time. Patients should plan for a 6 week series of treatments twice a week. By the 7th treatment, finer lines will be unnoticeable and deeper lines will have diminished.
After the full course is completed, it is recommended coming in once a month for maintenance.
How long do the sessions last?
Each facial rejuvenation session lasts approximately 90 minutes.
How much does it cost?
The initial intake + First Session / $125
Follow up sessions / $125