Forms of payment
I accept checks, cash and epayment (Paypal, Zelle, Venmo)
$100 / First Session (60 minutes)
$90 / Follow Up Sessions (60 minutes)
To prompt the healing process, one or more of the following Oriental Medicine treatment strategies are employed:
▪ Acupuncture: the insertion of very fine, sterile and single-use needles placed in specific acupuncture points to assist in rebalancing organ and bio-mechanical disharmonies.
▪ Moxibustion: mugwort is used to warm acupuncture points and accelerates the healing process.
▪ Guasha: rubbing of the skin with a jade tool to facilitate the circulation of blood.
▪ Cupping: glass or plastic cups create suction on the skin to increase circulation and release deep rooted lactic acid.
▪ Electro Acupuncture: needles are inserted and then small alligator clips are placed on the needles. The small 9-volt battery operated machine is then turned on and micro-current stimulates the acupuncture point. Electro acupuncture reduces inflammation and releases endorphins. This is similar to the TENS unit that physical therapists use.
▪ Lifestyle Coaching: tips to help you live at your best!